Inclusion of x264 in win cerbero build

Lesław Miłosz Pawlaczyk silesiaresearch at gmail.com
Wed Jun 24 16:02:52 UTC 2020

Hi

I am trying to do Win 64 build on Windows 10 using Cerbero. After doing
usual bootstrap and issuing the following command:
python cerbero-uninstalled -v visualstudio -v intelmsdk package
gstreamer-1.0
I get the files:
gstreamer-1.0-msvc-x86_64-1.17.0.1.msi
gstreamer-1.0-devel-msvc-x86_64-1.17.0.1.msi
However after installing these files I cannot see x264enc plugin. Using
cerbero it is possible to build a specific recipe, but what should be a
command line entry which can either add the x264 package into the MSI files
or how can I include x264 into gstreamer-1.0 package MSI build?

Any help would be welcomed.

Kind Regards
Leslaw