Donot use display for gstreamer pipeline

Rand Graham rand.graham at zenith.com
Mon Mar 2 16:24:01 UTC 2020

Hi there,

Your problem sounds similar to an issue I had (hard to tell for sure).

You may need to look into drm render mode on linux.

You may need to add the linux user running the background service to the "video" group.

Please check the response by Victor on Oct 27, 2018 on this thread and see if it helps:

http://gstreamer-devel.966125.n4.nabble.com/RE-gstvideoencoder-error-td4688786.html#a4688834