Donot use display for gstreamer pipeline

Deepanshu deepanshu at dianomic.com
Tue Mar 3 07:27:03 UTC 2020

Thanks Rand . I have read the reply given by victor . Here is the output of
ls in /dev/dri

mendel at bored-horse /dev/dri $ ls
card0  *controlD64*

  Its  some other device than in the post . The listed device in the post is
*renderD128* .
Also the user has all the permissions to run the pipeline , because when i
run *gst-launch-1.0 videotestsrc ! waylandsink* . I can see the window on
screen.

Also here is the output of groups command

*mendel at bored-horse ~ $ groups
mendel adm sudo audio video plugdev staff games users netdev input bluetooth
i2c systemd-journal apex
*