Play Multiple Video like Single Video

budakf budakf at itu.edu.tr
Mon Mar 9 12:05:23 UTC 2020

Hi

I have several 10 minute mp4 video parts. I want to play them as if they are
single video. For example I should be able to use slider for jump any
position of that single video. However, I could not find any solution yet.

I have tried to use *multifilesrc*, but this element is suitable for image
like png, jpeg, not suitable for mp4 etc.
May be I can concatenate these image into single video, however, I do not
know how to do?

Can you give me any approach or say gstreamer element that I can use ?

Thanks
Fatih