Cerbero fails while building

Nicolas Dufresne nicolas at ndufresne.ca
Wed Mar 18 21:41:45 UTC 2020

Le mercredi 18 mars 2020 à 11:53 -0500, jahn a écrit :
> Thank you ver much.
>  I ran bootstrap before building but I found out that, someone has already
> opened an issue at gitlab cerbero code yesterday.
> Obviously cerbero doesn't include cmake in his bootstrap.
> Now what i did was, I removed everything built with cerbero. I installed
> cmake manually then I built my gstreamer again with cerbero and it worked.

Well, it does for some platforms, I guess if the stock cmake does not
work anymore for Ubuntu 18, and if it make sense to support, we could
enable that for Ubuntu 18 bootstrap. We usually rely on users to update
the support for their distro as we obviously can't test all
combinations.

https://gitlab.freedesktop.org/gstreamer/cerbero/-/blob/master/recipes/build-tools/cmake.recipe