How to I enable latencytracer in Python?

Mon May 4 17:34:32 UTC 2020

Hello gentlemen,

me again ...

I just did this before Gst.init()

os.environ["GST_DEBUG"] = "GST_TRACER:7"
os.environ["GST_TRACERS"] = "latency(flags=element)"

But nothing happens in the stdout. 🤷‍♂️

If I try

Gst.debug_set_active(True)
Gst.debug_set_default_threshold(7)
os.environ["GST_TRACERS"] = "latency(flags=element)"

I get all the Traces as expected even without setting the GST_TRACERS env ?

I am a bit confused what should I see in the stdout if that would work?

Thanks, Michael