RtpJitterBuffer not working properly with AppSrc

mmutlu07 mmutlu0607 at gmail.com
Fri May 22 10:56:32 UTC 2020

Hi, I'm having trouble with using rtpjitterbuffer on the
"appsrc->rtpjitterbuffer->rtpopusdepay->opusdec->appsink" pipeline. Pipeline
seems working but jitterbuffer does not apply latency or packet drop to the
pipeline. Appsrc using these properties "do-timestamp",FALSE,
"is-live",TRUE,"format",TIME. Where exactly I am making mistake ?  Same
elements works with udpsink-udpsrc. Btw I'm using Gstreamer 1.16.2.

Thanks in advance,

Murat