Proper use and setting for multi queue

Vick Kumar vick_kumar at outlook.com
Mon Nov 2 00:15:38 UTC 2020

I want to delay the AV by few seconds. I can use queue but I loose AV synchronization and pipeline stalls.

Here is my pipeline:

gst-launch-1.0 decklinkvideosrc mode=18 ! \
multiqueue name=q max-size-buffers=0 max-size-time=0 max-size-bytes=0 max-size-time=0 ! decklinkvideosink mode=18 \
decklinkaudiosrc ! q. q. ! decklinkaudiosink

What are the right properties settings that I can use to delay audio video by say 30 Sec.

Open to ideas - Let me know if you have better options ?

Thanks in advance,

Vick