Audio-resampling isn't actually performed?

Lusine Hayrapetyan lusinehayrapetyan1992 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 11 15:51:12 UTC 2020

Hi Folks,
I have my custom audio plugin based on audioaggregator.
I have 2 input audio streams with different sample rates and I'm using
audioresample element to resample the audio streams to the same rate before
passing them to my custom plugin. In my custom plugin I've overwritten
aggregate function where I print GstMapInfo.size of audio buffers and I
expect that buffers from 2 sinkpads which resampled before have the same
size but they are different, is it mean that audio resampling wasn't
actually performed before?
Regards,
Lusine