GCC, inter-arrival time.

simba9 ostilia at mail.ru
Sun Nov 15 11:37:37 UTC 2020

I want to get data on the client side, to implement this formula  d (i) = t
(i) - t (i-1) - (T (i) - T (i-1))
<https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-rmcat-gcc-02#section-5>   , how can
I do this? If as T (i) I use the timestamp of the RTP packet, and as t (i) I
record the arrival time of the packet, will this be correct? I also found
the twcc structure in RTPSession, there is "avg-delta-of-delta", I just want
to receive not the average, the difference of the current values and pass it
to the Kalman filter. And, accordingly, for each rtp packet arrival, how can
I implement this?