Reading streaming video frame by frame

isak3t isak3t at gmail.com
Fri Nov 20 07:32:11 UTC 2020

Hello Omer,

First thank you so much for effort and help. I was really stuck at this.

However I still could not run with the modification.
These are 2 codes with the link to download the code file directly

1)
modified_as_suggested.c   :
https://drive.google.com/file/d/19yKnsADr6Yqze9g-pnxvzG2fDsemH9-k/view?usp=sharing
<https://drive.google.com/file/d/19yKnsADr6Yqze9g-pnxvzG2fDsemH9-k/view?usp=sharing>

This file is with the modification as suggested.
I do not get any print of "Hello" on terminal and only get "state will
change async"

2)
modified_with_msg_handling.c :
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1FCv_pmo-vhATyq41NJPwaX-ZJhV0CtWm/view?usp=sharing
<https://drive.google.com/file/d/1FCv_pmo-vhATyq41NJPwaX-ZJhV0CtWm/view?usp=sharing>

This file is with modification as suggested and includes bus message
handling.
Here I get following message on terminal :
state will change async
Error : Internal data stream error

Can you run either of these codes with pipeline as it is and let me know if
you get same output as mine so I can check if it is code issue or
environment issue.

PS : I tested the video with pipleline built with playbin and the video
plays, so it is not an error with the video data