Meson build failing(not completing) on windows server 2019

Moiz moiz at playpixel.app
Wed Oct 14 07:49:05 UTC 2020

Thanks for the dependencies repo!

Just to confirm, manually building using cerbero will produce the same
result as installing from the download page?

Also, I was able to get wasapi2 to work when using meson build, would that
suggest that there are no dll issues getting wasapi2 to work and it is just
some issues loading the plugins?

And yes I will spend more time figuring out why things aren't working before
trying different methods :), thank you for the help