Problems with more than one client when using gst-rtsp-server

Tyler Compton xaviosx at gmail.com
Wed Oct 14 19:46:32 UTC 2020

I'm not sure how to explain the exact behavior you're seeing here, but does
it still happen if you call `gst_rtsp_media_factory_set_shared(factory,
TRUE)` on the factory before adding the factory to the server? This will
make it so that multiple clients get their frames from the same pipeline,
which is nice from an efficiency standpoint.