appsink ignoring playback rate set with seek event

AlexTMjugador alejandro.gonzalez.correo at gmail.com
Wed Oct 21 10:32:22 UTC 2020

Thank you very much, that was a step in the right direction!

The sink now receives the audio at the right speed, but sadly it maintains
the pitch, which is something that I do not want. I want both the tempo and
pitch to be changed; in other words, I want to change the speed while
producing the chipmunk effect, like the speed change filter of Audacity
does. I've played around with the "overlap", "search" and "stride"
properties of scaletempo, but that doesn't stop the pitch from being
maintained.

I want to note that, when I use a filesink without the scaletempo filter,
the speed is changed producing the chipmunk effect, which is exactly what I
want, but using a filesink is not a satisfactory solution for my
application.