appsink ignoring playback rate set with seek event

Alejandro González alejandro.gonzalez.correo at gmail.com
Wed Oct 21 11:02:06 UTC 2020

Oh, and sorry for the quick followup, but I was wrong when I said that the
filesink worked. Only the autoaudiosink plays the audio as intended; the
filesink has the same behavior as the appsink. Maybe this correction is
useful for further troubleshooting, but for now it means that I have no
workarounds left that I can implement with a single pipeline or without
reading back the audio data that is sent somewhere outside the application.