Could not link autovideosink to filesink

DanteDom vexado8685 at gridmauk.com
Sat Oct 24 01:35:08 UTC 2020

Hello.

I am trying to form a pipeline in an android application I am making.

At the moment, the pipeline is designed to simply take a jpeg image of a
given tcpclientsrc connection I have. This is an example of the pipeline:

"tcpclientsrc host=0.0.0.0 port=1000 num-buffers=1 ! jpegenc ! decodebin !
autovideosink sync=false ! filesink location=screenshot.jpeg"

The address and port in this example are replaced, however when I run this
pipeline. I get the following error:
*gst/parse/grammar.y:774:gst_parse_perform_link could not link autovideosink
to filesink*

My understanding is I cannot convert the video feed into a file format like
this? is there anything I can add to my pipeline in order to get this
working when I eventually add a tee?