UWP: Access local files

Nirbheek Chauhan nirbheek.chauhan at gmail.com
Mon Oct 26 15:34:40 UTC 2020

Hi,

At the time it wasn't clear whether we should add UWP to GIO (perhaps with
a helper library or a module) so that giosrc/sink would work out of the
box, or if we should just give up on that and go with the custom file
source/sink in the MR you linked.

I think Seungha is leaning towards the first option now for better GES
integration, but I am not sure if he's actively working on it at present.
I'm sure he has lots of other things to do :)

Cheers,
Nirbheek