How to detect when all packets in pipeline are fully processed

bojan74 bojan.flander at gmail.com
Sat Sep 5 09:53:58 UTC 2020

Any idea/advice? :)

I know in advance that I need to process for example 10000 RTP packets with
VP8 and for result I want webm file.

I am pushing those 10000 packets inside appsrc one after another and I just
like to know when all those packets were processed in filesink. Just to know
when I can send EOS.

Cause I found out that if I send EOS too soon then I get only a part of
whole video on filesink cause it looks like EOS came in the middle of packet
processing.

Or is there some other way to send EOS, for example as the last "special"
push inside apparc so that EOS will be processed after last packet come to
filesink?