September 2020 Archives by thread
Starting: Tue Sep 1 01:29:27 UTC 2020
Ending: Wed Sep 30 23:57:17 UTC 2020
- Gstreamer pipeline to convert MPEG-4 video to MPEG-TS format
- AW: AW: AW: Video break when using with splitmuxsink
- Slow Memory Access in AppSink
- gstreamer-green screen output
- Dropped packets between tsparse and rtpmp2tpay when sending TS file
- How to segment seek in dynamic pipeline
- Hardware acceleration on Windows 10
- Correct way to change source (filesrc location) in python
whoman at gmail.com
- GStreamer 1.18 and dxgiscreencapsrc
- Remove bus watch when tearing down pipeline
Guillermo Rodriguez Garcia
- Can't receive EOS message on bus
- splitmuxsink arbitrary close
- Stream Gstreamer using RTSP over the internet to mobile and web application
- gst-rtsp-server shared media when client is requesting separate RTSP sessions for audio and video streams
- Querying a pipeline with no sinks
- write multiple rtsp to different flies
- How to detect when all packets in pipeline are fully processed
- Restarted stream contains legacy frames
- Internal data stream error:
- Questions about timestamps and audio/video sync in gst-rtsp-server
- using the new GST_SEEK_FLAG_INSTANT_RATE_CHANGE of 1.17-1.18
- Screen capture on macOS.
- GstPlayer & waylandsink
- depaying MPEG2-TTS payload
- Unlock capture framerate
- FLAC-encoded audio via WebRTC
- NAL unit type 26, 27 not yet supported
- GStreamer 1.18.0 major new stable release
- Push/pull mode for net source for live, timeshifted and recorded TV
- How to add text on gstreamer except textoverlay ?
- Playback from within a file
- why findtype cannot find the AAC stream in tesdemux?
- adding multiple .h and .cpp files to custom plugin
- Problems building gst-build with mason
Raul Mansilla Soto
- Orc 0.4.32 release
- can gst_buffer_map also map the timestamp and metadata?
- Buffering video from a live source (rtp)
- Dynamically changing the pipeline when a buffer is received
marko_popovic_pro at yahoo.com
- Is there a element alredy which splits buffers on a specific sequence of bytes?
- Unable to Playback an .sdp file
- MediaFoundation Plugin
- While RTSP streaming i am getting black frames in the the receiver ( gstream client OR vlc)
- Appsrc caps changed event.
- Simple touch zoom graphical overlay
- looking for clarity on pipeline latency
- Issues with rtspsrc bearing both audio and video
- How can I display jpg, png, bmp files at the specified location and size?
- connecting urisourcebin to tee
- How do we can implement the GstBufferPool - In Gstreamer Custom plugin
- synchronize two live sources with an offset
- gst-launch pipeline to gstreamer elements, I can't fix the caps
- Problems with multicast RTSP stream if no default gateway is defined
Guillermo Rodriguez Garcia
- Webrtcbin sink pad caps negotiation blocked
- Xcode C++ Undefined Symbols
- Using PAD_PROBE_DROP and PAD_PROBE_PASS on trigger to selectively save images to filesink
- Treating multiple files like one, with seek and editing
- Change taginject tags while stream is PLAYING
- Unable to build pipeline: no element "tcpclientsrc"
- Mapping appsink buffer as READWRITE always copies data
- Virtual camera sink on OS X
- Error received from element tcpclientsrc0: Could not open resource for reading.
- Using Gstreamer and souphttpsrc in Jupyter Notebook
- Can I record Audio from a VM via rfbsrc?
- How to transfer GstBuffer from one pipeline to other pipeline
- Delayed linking is failed in gst_parse_bin_from_description with "rtspsrc"
- 1.16.2 → 1.18.0 upgrade on Debian Sid breaks Me TV
- Catching NAVIGATION events in PyGst
- GStreamer 1.18 MSVC pkg-config
- GStreamer and gjs
- Gstreamer Android Hardware acceleration issue
- Find actual size of display from a sink
- 1.16 to 1.18 update queue is dropping buffers with "queue is full, leaking item"
- x264enc and variable rate appsrc
- sync=false does not seem to work in appsink
- RSPI 4 and Cam streaming
- GStreamer 1.18 and a new error. Trying to dispose element pipeline1, but it is in PLAYING instead of the NULL state.
- problem with appsrc and appsink pipeline with x265enc
- Conversion from siren to mp3 / pcm
- no element rtspsrc on Android
- Include vcpkg libs in Windows build
- Gstreamer record audio from Virtual Machine Microphone or Sound output
- Problem with tcpserversink
- Adding/Inserting a GstBuffer or Mat image to the GstBuffer Pool
- webrtcbin not working in remote networks
- Peer video stream from webrtc is distorted
- GStreamer RTSP Server Architecture
- NNStreamer (GStreamer Pluigins for Neural Networks) 1.6 Release
- How can I only read N frames from filesrc?
- Reading streaming video frame by frame
- Registering an element that's derived from another element in the same plugin
- JAVA Environment construction?
ha.fengqi at aisino.com
- Filesrc change location / looping and then reset rtp timestamp
- RTSP server (reference timestamp metadata)
- Write opencv frames into gstreamer rtsp server pipeline - baseline profile issue
- WebRTC Streaming not working for broadcasting Gstreamer webrtcbin
- Query related to Gstreamer RTSP Server and RTSP 2.0
Manoj Detroja (Software Development - Telecom)
- Why Gstreamer change explicitly declared caps of appsrc in runtime?
- How to handle offset in fill method of a GstBaseSrc subclass?
- How to pass a GstBuffer List to the downstream custom element
- python version of `g_signal_emit_valist ()`
- Dynamic addition and removal of filesink to pipeline
- Ghost pad for a source in pull mode
- Activating pads when adding dynamically before entering PAUSED state
Last message date:
Wed Sep 30 23:57:17 UTC 2020
Archived on: Wed Sep 30 23:57:23 UTC 2020
This archive was generated by
Pipermail 0.09 (Mailman edition).