Internal data stream error:

Nicolas Dufresne nicolas at ndufresne.ca
Mon Sep 7 15:00:49 UTC 2020

Le lun. 7 sept. 2020 10 h 00, alisemih <ali.semih.yilmaz at hotmail.com> a
écrit :

> I debugged with debug mode 4 and i analyzed output. So i catched some
> things.
>
> FIXME  default
> gstutils.c:3981:gst_pad_create_stream_id_internal:<fakesrc1:src> Creating
> random stream-id, consider implementing a deterministic way of creating a
> stream-id
>
> WARN  rtpjitterbuffer rtpjitterbuffer.c:570:calculate_skew: delta - skew:
> 0:00:01.020225793 too big, reset skew
>
> WARN  basesrc gstbasesrc.c:3055:gst_base_src_loop:<udpsrc0> error: Internal
> data stream error.
> WARN  basesrc gstbasesrc.c:3055:gst_base_src_loop:<udpsrc0> error:
> streaming
> stopped, reason not-linked (-1)
>
> WARN  rtspsrc gstrtspsrc.c:5915:gst_rtsp_src_receive_response:<source>
> receive interrupted
> WARN  rtspsrc gstrtspsrc.c:7669:gst_rtspsrc_close:<source> TEARDOWN
> interrupted
>
> How do i fixed these?

What is relevant here is "not-linked" error. rtspsrc element only know
during RTSP handshake which streams will be available. For each stream it
will create and expose a pad. Application must watch for pad-added signal
and link these pads to the rest of the pipeline. If I remember well, you
have to link at least one pad in order to avoid this error.

p.s. you can read and inspect the "current_caps" on the exposed pad to
learn more about what stream format that new pad is exposing.