adding multiple .h and .cpp files to custom plugin

dpw157 dinethw04 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 10 17:24:59 UTC 2020

Hey so I have a question about adding additional files to to my plugin. After
looking around it seems like in order to have the plugin see and compile
properly i just have to add the extra .cpp files to _SOURCES and the .h
files to noint_HEADERS.
The plugin is successfully created and shows up in gst-inspect-1.0 but when
i try to inspect i get a segmentation fault:11. From my understanding this
means that the plugin is trying to access files its not supposed to. My
guess is its trying to access the function inside the extra .cpp files i am
using in the chain function.
How would i go about debugging this and do you have any ideas on if im
including the extra files properly. Do i need to do something different in
order for them to be seen?