MediaFoundation Plugin

Nirbheek Chauhan nirbheek.chauhan at gmail.com
Mon Sep 14 22:37:40 UTC 2020

ksvideosrc is deprecated only on platforms where mediafoundation is
available. It's fine to keep using it with MinGW for now.

The long-term fix for that is likely going to be to dynamically load the
mediafoundation libraries at runtime. That will eliminate the MSVC build
dependency.

Cheers,
Nirbheek