Unable to build pipeline: no element "tcpclientsrc"

DanteDom vexado8685 at gridmauk.com
Sat Sep 19 02:38:39 UTC 2020

Hi

I am attempting to run a a tcp/ip connection. I am using a version of the
Android tutorial 3: Video. The link to the tutorial is here:
https://gstreamer.freedesktop.org/documentation/tutorials/android/video.html?gi-language=c

 The following is my gst_parse_launch.

data->pipeline =
      gst_parse_launch ("tcpclientsrc host=192.168.22.25 port=5001 ! queue2
max-size-buffers=1 ! decodebin ! autovideosink sync=false", &error);
  if (error) {
    gchar *message =
        g_strdup_printf ("Unable to build pipeline: %s", error->message);

When I run the application, I receive the following error.

"Unable to build pipeline: no element tcpclientsrc"

I am unsure, how to resolve this issue. Can anyone explain how I can resolve
this?