How to pass a GstBuffer List to the downstream custom element

deepg799 deepg799 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 29 13:34:45 UTC 2020

Below is my Gst-Buffer configuration where I am creating a bufferlist and
trying to pass it to the downstream element using the gst_pad_push_list(pad,
buf_list) API call.

*gst_roi_transform_frame_ip (GstVideoFilter * filter, GstVideoFrame *
frame){

static GstStaticPadTemplate pad_temp = GST_STATIC_PAD_TEMPLATE ("src",
GST_PAD_SRC, GST_PAD_ALWAYS, gst_caps_from_string (VIDEO_SRC_CAPS ",width =
(int) [1, 420], height = (int) [1, 420]")); // adding the source pad

static  GstPad * pad = gst_pad_new_from_static_template (&pad_temp,NULL);
gst_pad_set_active (pad, TRUE);
Mat img = frame // reading the frame.
    buf = gst_buffer_new_wrapped(sub_img.data,(sub_img.total()*
sub_img.elemSize()));
    //convert Mat to Gstbuffer
    gst_buffer_list_add (buf_list, buf); adding it to the buf. list.

    gst_pad_push_list(pad, buf_list); // pushing it to the downstream
element.
    return GST_FLOW_OK;
}*

Error while executing the pipeline due to this function call
gst_pad_push_list ():

              **"double free or corruption (out) "**

One more doubt:

How do I can catch this pushed list at downstream custom element?

Very new to this environment. If any one can give some reference code for
the same It will be very ,much useful for me.

Thank you in advance