Import Error when Integrating Qt and GStreamer.

iotsystek iotsystek at gmail.com
Mon Apr 5 20:30:11 UTC 2021

Update: I have totally rebuilt my system trying to resolve this. Reinstalled
Qt 5.15.2 using the online installer and GStreamer 1.18.0 following the
instructions on the GStreamer website into an Ubuntu 20.10 PC. Both Qt and
GStreamer are working as expected. I have been able to build and run any
desired Qt Example without issue. I have also been able to compile and run
any of the GStreamer tutorials as well as my own custom pipelines using C
and gst-launch-1.0.

The Error persists. I have no idea as to how to fix this.  I don’t know what
kind of files QML imports look for.  Are there tools or utilities available
that would help debug this?  Does someone have this working and could offer
some suggestions.