Import Error when Integrating Qt and GStreamer.

Matthew Waters ystreet00 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 6 00:30:26 UTC 2021

Hi,

It sounds like you don't have the required qmlglsink GStreamer element
available.  That is what provides the necessary GLVideoItem for Qt to
use.  Instantiating the first qmlglsink is what registers the necessary
Qt item for Qt to use as mentioned in the qmlsink example.  On Ubuntu
20.10 you want the gstreamer1.0-qt5 package.

Then 'gst-inspect-1.0 qmlglsink' should output the element's details.