android tutorial-2 with filesrc in pipeline :amcaudiodec-omxgoogleaacdecoder0: gstreamer encountered a general supporting library error.

richajain1785 richajain1785 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 6 19:13:43 UTC 2021

Hi,

I am trying to run my pipeline which is:

filesrc location=<path to mp4 video file> ! decodebin ! x264enc !
rtspclientsink=rtsp://<server address:port>

This is working as expected in some of the android devices. However, in one
of the device I am getting error:

*
error received from element amcaudiodec-omxgoogleaacdecoder0: gstreamer
encountered a general supporting library error.*

<http://gstreamer-devel.966125.n4.nabble.com/file/t379963/file_streaming_err.jpg>

On trying , sometime it works and sometime it keeps throwing this error.

I also extracted MediaCodecs.xml from this device. Attaching it here:
media_codecs.xml
<http://gstreamer-devel.966125.n4.nabble.com/file/t379963/media_codecs.xml>

Can somebody help in resolving this issue?

I am using Android API 29 with Gstreamer 1.18.2.

Thanks in advance.