using webrtcbin for regular RTP and SRTP flows

Daniel Pocock daniel at pocock.pro
Mon Apr 12 21:39:50 UTC 2021

Hi Olivier,

I had a quick look over the Farstream page

The overall solution (mentioned in the other thread about rtpbin) needs
to accept connections from either regular clients or WebRTC clients

Can Farstream be mixed with any arbitrary Gstreamer pipelines, for
example, if a call ends up with regular RTP on one side and webrtcbin on
the other end of the pipeline?

Incidentally, we also have a telepathy module in the reSIProcate tree,
it would be interesting to have it interoperate from Telepathy to a
browser (JsSIP) using webrtcbin:
https://github.com/resiprocate/resiprocate/tree/master/apps/telepathy

Regards,

Daniel