using webrtcbin for regular RTP and SRTP flows

Olivier Crête olivier.crete at collabora.com
Mon Apr 12 22:02:48 UTC 2021

Hi,

Yes, Farstream is just a set of GStreamer elements, so you can mix it
with other elements.

I'd stay away from Telepathy, it turns out it wasn't a great design.
The original team has long given up on it, I know some other people
have now taken it over, but it hasn't fixed the underlying problems of
overcomplexity.

Olivier