Audio and video in playbin3 appsrc

Javiku javier.carrasco at wolfvision.net
Thu Apr 15 10:09:46 UTC 2021

Hi,
I would like to use an appsrc as a video (H.264) and audio (mpeg) source for
a playbin3 element. The problem is that I do not know how to add two
different sources for audio and video, which my application gets separately.

To add an appsrc as data source it is a simple as this:
playbin = gst_element_factory_make("playbin3", NULL);
g_object_set(G_OBJECT(playbin), "uri", "appsrc://", NULL);

The source element has only one source pad (and as far as I know it is good
so) and I could only use it so send either video or audio. Therefore I would
need a second source. How can I do that? Thanks in advance.

By the way, there is a similar question that never got a proper answer here:
http://gstreamer-devel.966125.n4.nabble.com/Appsrc-and-Playbin-td4659959.html

Best regards,
Javiku