Missing Plugin for KLV decoder

John Hanks jhanks at vsicorp.com
Thu Aug 19 21:07:25 UTC 2021

I'm replying directly so I don't piss anyone off.  This list is very
quiet when it comes to KLV.  I do not think anyone is doing anything
with it so they know nothing about it.

Last I checked, there was no built in decoder for KLV - you had to write
your own using appsrc and appsink, if I recall correctly.

It has been over a year since I played with it so I don't recall what I
had to do off the top of my head.  I'll try to see if I can find the
example programs I used - I probably cannot share the code (we are not
using) I developed.

John