Streaming web pages over rtmp

Sean DuBois sean at siobud.com
Sun Aug 22 15:08:02 UTC 2021

Yes!

You will want to use gstcefsrc[0]

Your pipeline will look something like. I haven't actually run it, may
have some issues.

```
GST_PLUGIN_PATH=Release:$GST_PLUGIN_PATH gst-launch-1.0 -e \
    cefsrc url="https://soundcloud.com/platform/sama" ! \
    video/x-raw, width=1920, height=1080, framerate=60/1 ! \
    cefdemux name=demux ! queue ! videoconvert ! \
    queue max-size-bytes=0 max-size-buffers=0 max-size-time=3000000000 ! x264enc ! queue ! \
    flvmux name=muxer ! rtmpsink location='rtmp://' \
    demux. ! audioconvert ! audiorate ! audioresample ! faac bitrate=128000 ! queue ! muxer.
```

[0] https://github.com/centricular/gstcefsrc