Streaming web pages over rtmp

Emanuele Ianni dierre at gmail.com
Sun Aug 22 20:44:40 UTC 2021

Hi Sean,
thank for the help.

I tried this way but it shows a black screen. Not sure why though:

GST_PLUGIN_PATH=Release:/home/gg/projects/gstcefsrc/build gst-launch-1.0 -e
cefsrc url=https://guarded-sea-13069.herokuapp.com ! videomixer name=vmix !
videorate ! video/x-raw, framerate=30/1 ! videoconvert ! queue
leaky=downstream ! x264enc bitrate=768 speed-preset=faster qp-min=30
tune=zerolatency ! flvmux streamable=true ! queue leaky=downstream !
rtmpsink location=rtmp://live.justin.tv/app/secret_key v4l2src ! videoscale
! video/x-raw, height=180 ! queue leaky=downstream ! videorate !
video/x-raw, framerate=30/1 ! videoconvert ! vmix. ximagesrc endx=1919 !
queue leaky=downstream ! videorate ! video/x-raw, framerate=30/1 !
videoconvert ! vmix.

Any idea on why that may be?