Linking Ghost Pad to Tee Pad

Howling wong watertreader at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 28 02:14:45 UTC 2021

Hi,

I believe I have solved this problem. It is most likely due to the wrong parser type is being used.

So can I say that the return type "No common format" is caused by the wrong caps type between the two pad ?

Also I seem to have drop frames problem in the filesink. I have not really research much into dropped frames problem. What are the common things one looked into for dropped frames?

Thanks
Regards