Failed to load plugin:

Nirbheek Chauhan nirbheek.chauhan at gmail.com
Wed Dec 29 11:57:04 UTC 2021

Hi Ilya,

This error happens when Windows fails to find some dependency DLL when

Run a DLL dependency checker, one of the following:

https://github.com/lucasg/Dependencies
https://gitlab.freedesktop.org/nirbheek/gst-dll-tools
https://dependencywalker.com/

That should tell you what's missing.

For Media Foundation, you are likely running on an older version of Windows
which doesn't ship the necessary system DLLs. You need a relatively new
Windows 10 device.

Cheers,
Nirbheek