Error in linking gstremaer library methods in android

Purva gevaria.purva at einfochips.com
Mon Feb 1 09:01:37 UTC 2021

Hi,
I am using gstreamer android tutorial 1. I want to make common utility class
and call all the methods from that utility but when I am trying to use any
method in utility classes it shows me* ava.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: No
implementation found for GSTStreamingUtil.nativeGetGStreamerInfo()  *.
Everything works perfect if my methods are declared in activity class but I
want to mirgrate all the methods to common utlity class . Any idea about
this ?
Gst android tutorial source :
https://gstreamer.freedesktop.org/documentation/tutorials/android/link-against-gstreamer.html?gi-language=c