Frame index as frame data

Mandar Joshi emailmandar at gmail.com
Wed Jan 6 15:46:25 UTC 2021

Hi,
You are right. Meta is a way It can be done.
I would suggest writing a custom meta library.

Now to add it to the pipeline you can write a filter and do it in there.

But as I understand, with the meta you would need a way to read it
somewhere down in the pipeline. May be you can pop it to the application.
What do you want to do with the frame index after you've added it to
GstBuffer?

Regards
Mandar
Czar Softech