webrtc: Padname src_0 is not unique in element webrtcbin0, not adding

Anton Pryima zingfrid at gmail.com
Sun Jan 10 10:31:30 UTC 2021

Hello,
As for now, as I understand, gstwebrtcbin is not support live
reconfiguration. So, I was managed to change streams from one to another
but it must have the same format (if initial negotiation was for ex. h264
you can change stream to any h264).
To any other format, you need to reestablish connection again.

Best regards,
Anton.