ges and wavescope

Mohan R mohan43u at gmail.com
Thu Jan 21 22:26:19 UTC 2021

Hi

On Thu, Jan 21, 2021 at 8:51 PM Thibault Saunier <tsaunier at gnome.org> wrote:
>     ges-launch-1.0 +clip Some.mp3 --audiosink="tee name=t ! queue ! wavescope ! videoconvert ! autovideosink t. ! queue ! autoaudiosink" --track-types audio

Thanks, it works, but when I tried to save using '-o Some.mp4', I only
had the audio, no visuals. If I understand correctly the above command
line doesn't add a new video stream for the clip, but alters the final
audiosink with a bin instead of the default autoaudiosink. Also, If I
want to mix some mp4 files instead of only adding mp3, then I have to
do something else.

I'm basically trying to add a missing video stream for a clip when it
only contains audio stream.

Thanks,
Mohan R