Example of setting RTSP server session name / title

anville anville at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 8 17:46:15 UTC 2021

I have a simple RTSP server app that just creates server, a media factory,
sets up a mount point, and starts the loop.

When I connect via an RTSP client (mpv), the session name comes back as
"Session streamed with Gstreamer".  I'd like to change this, but it's not
apparent how to.

I see that that string is hard coded in rtsp-client.c in the library
(https://github.com/GStreamer/gst-rtsp-server/blob/master/gst/rtsp-server/rtsp-client.c)

To modify this in my app, I'm guessing I'll need to set up call-backs for
some signals, but I can't find any examples of how I might do this.  Any
suggestions?