How do I build GTK+GStreamer with basic-tutorial-5.c?

gotsring gotsring at live.com
Wed Mar 10 15:41:51 UTC 2021

What's your setup? Maybe check your path environment var?

If you're using MSYS2, I had to manually install pkg-config using pacman,
but it built and ran afterwards. The build command shown in the tutorial
resulted in gcc claiming that there were missing libraries, but the real
issue was that pkg-config wasn't even installed

If you are using MSVC builds, I don't think that GTK is even built with
them.