render to egl texture

Joel Winarske joel.winarske at gmail.com
Fri Mar 12 00:02:58 UTC 2021

I'm taking a look at the sdlshare example, and porting to Fedora 33 -
wayland/egl.

After pausing the pipeline I get an eglCreateContext EGL Error of
EGL_BAD_CONTEXT.  The context being passed in is shared, without a surface.

Code: https://gist.github.com/jwinarske/a518d16f18a4e0345d91027984098ec9
Log: https://gist.github.com/jwinarske/2d19e39590415fb8331af2edbeb1b984

How do I avoid the dummy window altogether?

My end goal is to simply update a texture on each frame.  Something else
renders the texture.