Question Regarding GStreamer Pipeline Graph

Hassan Muhammad hassanmuhammad221 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 12 12:05:44 UTC 2021

Hi there,

I have a question regarding generating .dot file for my gstreamer pipeline.
I am trying to build an application in gst-rust bindings with webrtc and
would like to visualize my dynamic pipeline. I've set the appropriate
environment variable however, the .dot files are only generated when using
the "gst-launch" command from the terminal. I also looked into the
documentation for:

"gstreamer::functions::debug_bin_to_dot_file"

and called the function with the following parameters:

gst::debug_bin_to_dot_file(&pipeline, gst::DebugGraphDetails::ALL,
"C:/tmp/out.dot")

but after launching the application, no files are generated.
Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Hassan