Issue of fetching Camera from website

Nicolas Dufresne nicolas at ndufresne.ca
Mon Mar 22 18:40:16 UTC 2021

Le lundi 22 mars 2021 à 09:39 +0530, info at activecraft.com a écrit :

>   Hi,
>
>   Again clarifying
>
>   We have Installed Gstreamer at AWS/ubuntu.
>
>   Now we want to fetch webcam from website.
>    Is this possible with these commands ....
>
>       gst-launch-1.0 v4l2src ! -------------------
>    Or
>       gst-launch-1.0 webrtcbin ...........

What I can I say, yes. Please come back with specific questions if you need help
doing so, this is too broad of a quesiton. GStreamer can be used to bridge a
webcam from your PC to a WebRTC channel so you WebRTC enabled AWS node can
injest. This is not a ready made solution though, GStreamer is a framework that
will let you build a customized solution for your specific needs.