Issue of fetching Camera from website

Activecraft Software Development activecraft at gmail.com
Mon Mar 22 18:51:09 UTC 2021

Hi Nicolas,

We are new. But we have lots of clients asking for Gstreamer.

So if  we have to fetch stream using getusermedia than we should use WebRTC
and after that any of the command like

gst-launch-1.0 -v udpsrc port= !
application/x-rtp,encoding-name=JPEG,payload=26 ! rtpjpegdepay ! jpegdec !
udpsink host=3.137.50.48 port=10001
or with webrtcbin

If you have Any ex. of usergetmedia with Webrtc to Gstreamer will be very
helpful.

  Anurag Biala
+91-9814808323 | +1(646)-797-2775
SKYPE:   activecraft at hotmail.com      |     Gmail      activecraft at gmail.com
Website: https://www.activecraft.com * |*    Email      info at activecraft.com

<https://www.activecraft.com>
Website Design & Develop + App Design & Develop + SEO/SMM + Graphic Design
+ UI/UX

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: The information in this email may be confidential
and/or privileged. This email is intended to be reviewed by only the
individual or organization named above. If you are not the intended
recipient or an authorized representative of the intended recipient, you
are hereby notified that any review, dissemination or copying of this email
and its attachments, if any, or the information contained herein is
prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please immediately
notify the sender by return email and delete this email from your system.