What's the problem Secure connection setup failed to the basic-tutorial-3?

Han hjy583 at naver.com
Sun May 9 06:57:54 UTC 2021

Hi, I try to run the examples about basic-tutorial.c.

I didn't run the baisc-tutorial-3 .

This is error message.

Pipeline state changed from NULL to READY:
Error received from element source: Secure connection setup failed.
Debugging information: gstsouphttpsrc.c(1151):
gst_soup_http_src_parse_status ():
/GstPipeline:test-pipeline/GstURIDecodeBin:source/GstSoupHTTPSrc:source:
SSL handshake failed (6), URL:
https://www.freedesktop.org/software/gstreamer-sdk/data/media/sintel_trailer-480p.webm

I use Ubuntu 14.04 and GStreamer version is 1.2.4.
Could you tell me how to solve this problem?