Video Chat using mpegtsmux

Michael Gruner michael.gruner at ridgerun.com
Wed May 19 19:05:32 UTC 2021

I echo the suggestions given by Nicolas and Mathieu. But also wanted to add that, if you chose to continue using TS, there is a “latency” property in the tsdemux element that you can tweak. By default it is set to 700ms (to comply with the TS standard), which sounds like the 1s lag you are experiencing.

Michael