Gstreamer Editing Services Video Rendering Bitrate Drops

Ryan Callahan ryancallahan312 at gmail.com
Fri May 28 06:35:19 UTC 2021

Hello,

Following up on this with more info in hopes of getting a response.

looking more into the issue it seems like the gstreamer editing services
pipeline isadding the x264enc element to itself when it sees my
video/x-h264 format. I believe I would need to set the bitrate in that
element rather than the video/x-h264 part. I'm lost on where in the ges api
I would be able to do that.

I attached my code. Encoding profiles are made on line 111.