Can GStreamer plugin perform DMA copy

He Junyan junyan.he at hotmail.com
Mon May 31 13:31:17 UTC 2021

That depends on what you want to do. If the buffers you push to
downstream will not be changed, then you can just add ref to the
Gstbuffer and no need to copy it. If they will be changed/written, you
need to do the copy. The GstAllocator has a mem_copy function to let
you provide your own memcpy function for GstMemory. It will be called
when the GstBuffer really needs a copy.