Appsrc doesn't play audio to autoaudiosink

Kyle Gibbons kyle at kylegibbons.com
Wed Nov 24 12:00:51 UTC 2021

Tim,

Thanks for the reply. I tried adding min-latency of 40000000, 60000000,
100000000, and 1000000000 to no avail.

The buffers and number of samples should be consistent. The audio comes
from another service I wrote using Go and Pion which gets its audio from
the Zello API (zello.com)

All the best,
Kyle Gibbons